What you must do:
- Entrance to Borderville is granted by appointment only.
- Do not enter if you or someone you live with has a new continuous cough, has a high temperature or a loss of, or change to your sense of taste or smell. A membership ‘self-freeze’ facility is in place via our website should you need to stay home.
- All users must wait outside at the entrance whilst maintaining a social distance of 2 meters of others. Users will be collected at the door and granted access at the booking start time. Please arrive 5 minutes before your session start time.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when in common areas of the building such as corridors, reception, stairways and toilets. Entrance will not be granted without a face covering.
- Face coverings do not need to be worn in the gym or when taking part in sessions in the sports hall unless stated otherwise by your sessions lead.
- No spectators are permitted in the sports hall unless to supervise young children or someone with special needs. (Permission must be obtained prior to arrival).
- All Users must arrive and leave in sports clothing as changing rooms and shower facilities will not be available. Toilets will be available downstairs.
- All users must maintain a social distance of 2 meters where possible when inside Borderville and during activity or sessions.
- Personal workout zones marked on the floor of the fitness studio must be used for fitness classes and kit must not be shared during the session
- Wash your hands as often as possible and use the hand sanitiser available.
- Your personal details may be passed on to NHS test and trace upon request.
- Avoid touching your face and others and do not shake hands.
- Sports hall sessions organisers must provide an activity specific risk assessment.
- If needed please contact 01780765590 to speak to a member of the team.
What we will do:
- We have stepped up our plans to keep touch points and equipment clean and we have built in ‘Closed for Cleaning’ times into to our timetable for gym sessions, fitness classes and sports hall sessions.
- We will have fitness professionals on site ready to offer fitness advice and alternative exercises for a socially distant workout to ensure kit is clean before use and not shared during workout sessions.
- We will listen to your feedback and work with you to ensure you still get the most out of your membership.
- We will only take gym and class bookings for members only to ensure you do not lose a place or session time to non-members until further notice.
- We will ensure gym and class capacity is maintained to ensure a safer workout environment.
If you have any questions please email – email@example.com